Apply to ICAN
If you are a potential undergrad/graduate researcher, please answer the following questions in your inquiry:
- Give one paper of ours that you have at least skimmed through. What appealed to you about the paper (if anything)? Is there something that you would do differently or more to build upon that paper?
- What is your undergraduate institution and rank in your class? For example, 3/110 in the Computer Science department of Institution X.
- Is there a faculty member at your current or past institution who can describe your potential for research?
Email me (email@example.com) with the subject line: “Potential student in ICAN: read website material”
Also, specifically looking for some US citizens ABE Masters applicants for a “National Needs Fellowship” in ABE funded by USDA:
Apply for a research-based MS degree in Data Science and Engineering concentration within ABE
- Students get to develop tools and algorithms for genome engineering or IoT
- Students interact with academic and industry leaders in the above
- Internships in Army Research Lab (ARL) (Computational and Information Sciences Division) or software industry
- Exposure to Center-scale activities through WHIN, CRISP, OATS
- Latest projects funded by Amazon AI, Adobe Research (gifts) and NSF, USDA, ARL, Lilly Endowment